4 Solar Panel Portable Power Bank
(Color is in Green )
The 4 Solar Panel Portable Power Bank is the #1 sustainable powerbank on the planet, using solar power to auto-charge itself. Join the revolution & power your phone on-the-go, for free & with ease!
Photovoltaic Panels made from a top grade monocrystalline that is highly energy efficient. Charge is stored on built-in 10000mAh battery, to charge your phone up to 5 times.
Designed by a solar technology expert, the triple solar panels fold so you can simply put it in your pocket, or a bag. Explore the world, with unlimited power by your side.
The Power Bank is built to last, using durable & sustainable materials. It’s shock-proof, dust-proof & water-resistant, for everyday commuting or traveling the world.
Charge your devices on-the-go with this portable 4-fold 5W solar charger. With a battery capacity of 10000mAh, it is a powerful charger for your phone. Charge your iPhone6 3 times, Galaxy s5 2+ times, iPad mini 1+ times. It has a build-in smart IC chip for each USB port to charge two devices simultaneously, the charger can automatically identify the device and maximise its charging speed. This can also use the wireless charge on the back , it can be used in any outdoor environment and is perfect for people who love being outdoors. It also has an emergency led torch on the back which makes it a perfect emergency item. There are three modes, steady light, SOS, strobe.
Will charge standard smart phones 2-3 times before needing a recharge, and that is easily done using the solar panels.
- The device will automatically start charging in the sun with panels, when connected to USB, or when both methods are used simultaneously.
- Blue indicators come on when charged with USB, and green indicators comes on when charged with solar panel.
- Blue indicators come on when charging other devices, it tells you remaining battery life. Battery is low when only one indicator is on.
- If the battery is not automatically charging the device when device is plugged in, press the power button on the back, next to LED light.
- Each port will be outputting 5V and 1A when both of the outputs are used at the same time
- Press power button once to check battery life.
- Press and hold power button for 2 seconds to turn on LED light, and press and hold button for 2 seconds to turn it off.